Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Meditation

The Waking Planet Flag in Winter                                                      B Upton


As the clear winter water
Nourishes the seed within the earth,
I am nourished by new-found awareness
of who I truly am.
This awareness has not yet fully matured,
And I rest content
In the arms of the unfolding universe,
Which will reveal all wisdom
In its time.
the Power of the unmanifest
Even now works within my spiritual heart,
And I am at peace.

The Essene Book of Days by Danaan Parry





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful photograph. Winter at its finest.

Clear Stream Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Upton said...

Ooops, I was signed in with a different email- Thanks Monika. Despite all the hassles, winter does have a special beauty.